The OHV performs the following functions:
- Horizontal Boring
- Horizontal Glue and Dowel Inserting
- Vertical Machining with 8″ travel in the Y axis
OHV in Action
Advantages of the OHV:
- Quick, accurate assembly
- Combine accurate horizontal boring and doweling with accurate vertical machining in one machine.
- Additional Horizontal Spindles
- Additional Vertical Spindles
- Louver Grooving
- Dado Machining
- Interpolation Routing
- Longer table lengths
- CNC Control of additional axis
- Additional work zones
- Additional work zones dedicated for rail end work (for doweling face frames)
- Barcode reader
- Offline Programming
- Parametric programming (standard or built to customer specification)
- Spoil Board Table for thru boring on vertical spindle
Note: Standard features, options and information may change with or without prior notice.
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.