The CXD performs the following functions:
- Horizontal Boring
- Glue Insertion
- Dowel Insertion
- Heavy duty 6300 lb frame
- 15″ industrial color touchscreen for creating and selecting programs
- 3 HP high frequency 18,000 RPM direct drive routing spindle
- Our standard sealed glue injecting system injects glue or water with little to no maintenance.
- Our “protrusionator” dowel inserter allows for adjustment of dowel protrusion.
- Digital mechanical readouts for height and depth
Advantages of The CXD:
- Elimination of complicated machine setup
- Provides a stronger product
- Ease of assembly by providing self aligning joints
- Quick, accurate assembly
- Gain production times on CNC routers and Point to Points by shifting boring and doweling to the HPJ.
CXD in Action
Programming Screen Shot
- Vertical boring
- Additional work lengths
- Larger drilling motors
- Additional CNC controlled axis
- Parametric programming (standard or built to customer specifications)
- Bar coding
- Infeed System
- Outfeed System
- Offline Programming
- Thicker Material Capacity
- Additional dowel inserters
Note: Standard features, options and information may change with or without prior notice.
MADE IN THE USA
All Pillar Machine Machines are built 100% at our Salt Lake City Factory.
The benefits of purchasing an American made machine extend far beyond simply supporting the “local” economy.
Additional benefits include.
Parts are all sourced from Vendors in North America.
This increases parts availability & and assures honest pricing.
Real Factory Support
When technical assistance is required you can often talk directly to the people that built, wired and tested your machine.